Miami is well known for being a favorite spot for celebrities and the well to do, and although there are many things to do, we realize that certain individuals prefer more exclusive and unique opportunities.
We have designed our Premier Luxury Charters with extravagance built in to cater to those who demand the finer things in life.
Our luxurious 54′ Bertram sportfishing yacht features a fully air-conditioned salon and galley, three staterooms with bathrooms, all recently refurbished and updated, an outstanding audio/video system and state of the art electronics. She is powered by a pair of 12V71 Detroit Diesel engines and a top of the line generator. Whether you are going sport fishing or sightseeing you will travel in the lap of luxury aboard the “Glory Daze”, with a full crew prepared to cater to your every need.
For exclusive sightseeing or cruising we offer the following packages:
- 2 hr Sightseeing – See Millionaires Row in style, along with the end of South Beach and Fisher Island on your own private tour along with drinks and hour d’ vors. – $800
- 4 hr Sightseeing – See the above but spend a little time cruising the intercoastal to see Miami as few get to. This also includes drinks and hour d’ vors. – $1400
- Yours for the Day – Sightsee or cruise the intercoastal or stop for lunch, or cruise down through many of the exclusive neighborhood canals, you name it, it’s yours for the day. This 8 hr trip also includes drinks and hors’ d vors. – $2600
If you want to try some of our spectacular fishing or you live in Miami and are having fishing withdrawal you have come to the right place! We can take care of your fishing needs and dreams.
For our ultra luxurious fishing charters we offer the following packages:
- Full Day Deep Sea Fishing – We will take you offshore fishing for sailfish, dolphin, tuna or whatever fish is in season. Depending on the conditions you might end up wreck or bottom fishing for grouper, snapper or any of the numerous bottom fish that live off Miami. You bring sunscreen and a camera, we’ll provide the rest, which included all tackle, bait, lunch and drinks. We also recommend a hat and sunglasses. – $2600
- 1/2 Day Deep Sea Fishing – If time is an issue or you’re not sure you are up to a full day on the water we offer a shortened version of the above day. You can choose either a morning or afternoon half and enjoy 4 hours of great fishing. This option includes hors’ d vors in place of lunch as well as all other amenities. – $1400
All of the above come with full professional crew to cater to your every need.
If you are interested in booking a charter or would like more information please use the contact box or call us at 305-371-3033.